Senior .NET/Java Developer
We are a well financed start-up with senior founders solving a problem of process and automation discovery we experienced in our daily consulting work. Our clients are big corporate companies that want to significantly improve transparency on their own processes. We are using state of the art technologies including artificial intelligence to show results and solutions not known in the industry until now. Our motivated team is constantly growing and we are looking for people joining our success story with a hands-on mentality and willingness to take over responsibility in the beautiful city of Cologne and Katowice.
- Participate in planning and setting goals
- Involved in high-level design as well as defining requirements for new features
- Implementing solutions for our set of projects ecosystem
- Participate in both technologies: .NET and Java
- Working with .NET technology stack: Autofac (IoC), UIAutomation (MS Office, Chrome), NUnit, WMI, Cake, NSIS, StyleCop, 0MQ
- Working with JVM-based stack: Java 11, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, WebSocket, 0MQ, REST
- Taking care of any aspects in an Automated Build System - based on TeamCity
- Being strongly involved in our development process - Scrum stories, Merge Requests, CI/CD, Pair Programming, Clean Code
- Implementing challenging tasks in the area of fast data processing
- Positive attitude with a grounded team spirit.
- Min. 5 years experience in software development
- A pragmatic approach to SOLID and OOP concepts
- Good knowledge of building multithreaded and distributed systems
- Strong focus on tests - TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Proficiency in C# 7/8, REST, Git,
- Experience in building the architecture of a .NET system - taking care of good components separation and clear boundaries. Being aware of SOLID concepts on architecture level.
- Java 8 or 11 practical knowledge
- C++ skills would be beneficial
- Effective communication skills in English
- Real impact in creating a system
- Being part of a strong team with a professional approach which shares the knowledge and solves problems together
- Modern system to support with daily bug fixing - as a pioneer we are creating a cutting edge solution
- An office in the beautiful city of Cologne
- Start-up flair paired with professional group experience
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the title “Senior .NET/Java Developer” - your contact person will be Frank.
We will use your data exclusively for processing your application and will not pass them on to third parties. Please note that unencrypted e-mails are not transmitted with access protection.
Your personal data will be deleted immediately after completion of the application process or after a maximum of 6 months, unless you have expressly given us your consent for longer retention of your data or a contract has been concluded. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 letters a, b and f GDPR and § 26 BDSG (German Federal Data Protection Act).