QA Automation Engineer
We are a well financed start-up with senior founders solving a problem of process and automation discovery we experienced in our daily consulting work. Our clients are big corporate companies that want to significantly improve transparency on their own processes. We are using state of the art technologies including artificial intelligence to show results and solutions not known in the industry until now. Our motivated team is constantly growing and we are looking for people joining our success story with a hands-on mentality and willingness to take over responsibility in the beautiful city of Cologne and Katowice.
- Participate in planning and setting goals
- Involved in design Test Scenarios and Cases
- Defining requirements for automation tests process
- Implementing tests for our wide technology scope set of projects
- Building Automated: API tests, UI Tests, Functional Tests,
- Taking care of any aspects in an Automated Build System - based on TeamCity
- Being part of the development process - Scrum stories, Merge Requests, CI/CD, Pair Programming, Clean Code
- “Not so easy” challenges
- Positive attitude with grounded team spirit.
- Min. 3 years experience in QA Automation work
- Analytic mindset and well organized - ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience in: API Tests, UI Tests of Angular based applications, Native Windows applications support.
- Knowledge of Python scripting would be a beneficial
- Background in any development language - Java would be the best.
- Practical knowledge of any test management software
- Use of Git and JIRA any CI/CD - Jenkins/TeamCity
- Effective communication skills in English
- Real impact in creating a system
- Being a part of a strong team with a professional approach which shares the knowledge and solves problems together
- Not old legacy system to support with daily bug fixing - as a pioneer we are creating cutting edge solution