Graphics & UX Designer
We are a well financed start-up with senior founders solving a problem of process and automation discovery we experienced in our daily consulting work. Our clients are big corporate companies that want to significantly improve transparency on their own processes. We are using state of the art technologies including artificial intelligence to show results and solutions not known in the industry until now. Our motivated team is constantly growing and we are looking for people joining our success story with a hands-on mentality and willingness to take over responsibility in the beautiful city of Cologne and Katowice.
- Help us to be user centric: Responsibility for UX Story & Design
- User Story design, testing and conception - towards a state of the art maturity and beyond - with a maximum user acceptance, simplicity and ease of use. Create the general impression of graphical sexyness
- Upgrade the GUI to state of the art design rules
- Detail & create GUI elements (e.g. Buttons, Icons, Dialogs, ..)
- Translate them into understandable input for our Developers.
- Help us to be seen: Responsibility for Visual Identity & Brand
- Upgrade the visual identity of kyp.ai to a full & state of the art storybook
- Create sales, marketing & explanatory material (e.g. Flyer, Powerpoint, Video)
- Push the team to be perceived as start-up-flavoured but professional / corporate ready
- Hands-on but taking ownership: We want you to take ownership of UX and Visual Identity - pushing and challenging the team while proposing tangible solutions
- Background in Graphics & UX Design - being able to work with standard software & frameworks (Knowledge of angular is an advantage but not binding)
- Technical affinity to be able to translate between market / user and our developers
- 2+ years of job experience in comparable activities
- Drive, motivation and non-standard thinking
- Real impact in creating a new system
- Being a part of a strong team with a professional approach which shares the knowledge and solves problems together
- An office in the beautiful city of Cologne
- Start-up flair paired with professional group experience
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the title “Graphics & UX Designer” - your contact person will be Volker.
We will use your data exclusively for processing your application and will not pass them on to third parties. Please note that unencrypted e-mails are not transmitted with access protection.
Your personal data will be deleted immediately after completion of the application process or after a maximum of 6 months, unless you have expressly given us your consent for longer retention of your data or a contract has been concluded. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 letters a, b and f GDPR and § 26 BDSG (German Federal Data Protection Act).