Business Product Owner
We are a well financed start-up with senior founders solving a problem of process and automation discovery we experienced in our daily consulting work. Our clients are big corporate companies that want to significantly improve transparency on their own processes. We are using state of the art technologies including artificial intelligence to show results and solutions not known in the industry until now. Our motivated team is constantly growing and we are looking for people joining our success story with a hands-on mentality and willingness to take over responsibility in the beautiful city of Cologne and Katowice.
- Driving the project from a business perspective - from end-user to requirements
- Defining and prioritizing features for implementation
- Creating and proving user stories
- Manage implementation gap (user stories vs. implemented features)
- Interpret feedback from implementations and loop into development roadmap
- University degree in business related studies
- Experience in Scrum / Agile way of working (certifications welcome)
- Business Process Management, Workflow & Process Mining experience is an advantage (not compulsory)
- Challenger profile, setting priorities for development
- Good technical understanding - being able to bridge business ideas to developers
- Real impact in creating a new system
- Being a part of a strong team with a professional approach which shares the knowledge and solves problems together
- An office in the beautiful city of Cologne
- Start-up flair paired with professional group experience
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the title “Business Product Owner” - your contact person will be Volker.
We will use your data exclusively for processing your application and will not pass them on to third parties. Please note that unencrypted e-mails are not transmitted with access protection.
Your personal data will be deleted immediately after completion of the application process or after a maximum of 6 months, unless you have expressly given us your consent for longer retention of your data or a contract has been concluded. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 letters a, b and f GDPR and § 26 BDSG (German Federal Data Protection Act).